NAME Motörizer Over-the-Ear Headphones PRODUCT CODE: 33009 COLOUR Black
- Free Shipping
We offer free delivery within 43-45 business days, or in 41 days with express delivery (£5.40)
- Due Thursday 29th January
- ADD TO BASKET
WARNING – the packaging and product includes explicit language. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.Motörizer is designed for people that like the fullest weight of quality on their ears. These heavy duty over-the-ear headphones give you smooth warm bass, bombastic drums and clear mid-range plus distinct high end, thanks to the 40mm neodymium high power speakers. With the knowledge of using studio headphones for decades, we have made the mid and the high frequencies so clear, you easily can separate the instruments from each other. Thanks to this you can enjoy the music as professional musicians do in the studio.
The headphones are designed with DJs in mind, with turnable ear cups for single side listening. With Motörizer you get our own Controlizer, a smartphone ready microphone/controller which can adjust the volume, pause, play, play forward, fast forward and rewind, fast rewind, answer, hang up, put on hold, switch between calls, voice control, take photos and videos. Whether you can enjoy functions depends on your model of smartphone.
The heavy duty woven cable is detachable. Motörizer is delivered with a 1m smartphone ready cable with Controlizer, microphone/controller and a 2.5m cable for listening at home or wherever you find it comfortable. The cable is single sided as on all professional headphones.
- Microphone: Yes, Controlizer
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, closed-back
- Driver: ø40 mm, neodymium
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL (1mW) at 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 10 – 20,000 Hz
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 68 O 1KHz
- Earpad: Velvet
- Head Band Pressure: Approx. 4.5 N
- Cable: 1 m (3.3 ft.) & 2.5 m (8.2 ft.) straight cable, single-sided
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated stereo mini jack, 3.5 mm/6.3 mm adaptor
- Net Weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)